Thursday 2 April 2015

Statement: Kwaw Kese Foundation Maunched To Support Prisons In Ghana

The Prisons of Ghana are not places for people to be. My time there has really transformed me and made me a better person in society.

Due to this I will not sit down for my dear brothers and sisters to go through the hardship i did.

I will use my talent to solicit funding to embark on projects to help change the perception of Ghana's prisons and also educate the youth on drug related issues.


It is with this in mind that we officially introduce the KWAW KESE FOUNDATION which is born to create an impact on Ghana.

KWAW KESE FOUNDATION will organize a press conference soon to underline its 20 years development goals to help Ghana's Prisons and also the youth of Ghana.

KWAW KESE- KING OF THE PRISONS
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular