Monday 21 September 2015

PKOG Robbed Three Times in Three Weeks

Studio360gh can confirm that Multi award winning Ghanaian Fashion Designer Papa Kwame Osei popularly known as PKOG has being robbed.
Speaking to Studio360gh, PKOG narrated his ordeal and revealed that he has suffered three robberies in three weeks.
"Its very unfortunate, l can't understand why is happening. I have bing robbed three times in three weeks and l can't understand. My showroom was robbed first. They made away with everything in there. All my clothes and that of my clients. This lost run into thousands of cedis. As if that wasn't enough, l was robbed again the following week but this time it my car. They broke into my car and made away with my stuffs l had in my car" said PKOG.
According to him, he had to secure his showroom and car to prevent further robberies but unfortunately it happened again the following week when he thought all was okay now.
" l had to do everything to secure m showroom and car. I had to increase the security there but unfortunately, l was robbed again the following week. This time, they attacked my factory. They robbed my factory and many away with many expensive stuffs. I am lost and can't understand what is going on. I have reported to the police but l have still not heard anything positive yet. I had a suspect who we arrested but was later released on bail. Now l am trying to put the pieces together because l am doing more better stuffs now" PKOG says.
PKOG is one of the young fashion designers who made casual wear a new trend for the youth.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular