Friday 4 September 2015

Kyeiwaa Finally Speaks After Divorce

Ghanaian Actress Rose Mensah, a.k.a Kyeiwaa has spoken for the first time after her divorce to her husband who deceived her.

Kyeiwaa speaking to Fiifi Banson on Anopa Kasapa on Kasapa fm revealed she never knew the man by name Daniel Osei now her ex-husband was married.

“I have never liked married men. He wasn’t truthful; so when i realized he had a wife, i decided to exit.
“He didn’t show any sign that he had a wife. we dated for a year. I trusted him but he chose to betray me. He is very cunning. The way he is, he can easily get you to fall for him''.

 “I met him on the streets of Kumasi. I knew he had a child but he assured me that he had not engaged her. So it came to me as a shock that he had actually married her legally,”

According to the actress, she did not want to believe the rumour of the man being married because they have being dating for about a year now and so she gave him the benefit of the doubt by not paying attention to the rumours but her wish of it being false turn out to be true.

“I still gave him benefit of the doubt. I still didn’t want to believe it was true that he had a wife.
“I thought i was going to benefit from the negative PR. But it turned out days later that everything people were saying was the truth.”

Kyeiwaa has ended her four day marriage to Daniel Osei, the Kumasi-based Spare Parts dealer on Thursday evening.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular