Sunday 6 September 2015

My marriage fell out because of differences : Ini Edo reveals Finally

Nigerian Actress Ini Edo has finally spoken after several months of silence on why her six year (2008-2014) marriage to Philip Ehiagwina did not work.

The actress who divorced the husband some time back was able to keep mute despite many calls from fans and the media as to why she did that.

Ini Edo in an interview on Rubbing Minds on Channel TV according to marapolsa.com disclosed what crumbled her six year marriage.

 She said:
“I got married early because I wanted a family. I think my marriage was an experience which I don’t regret. He was the last child, so his family members kind of interfered in the marriage, which is naturally normal. He was okay with the kind of work I did and he kind of interfered as a good husband. We couldn’t find common grounds and agree on certain things so we fell out. My husband and I were far apart from each other, maybe being together would have helped. My marriage fell out because of differences. For now I just want to fix my life, no marriage in the picture.”
credit: marapolsa.com

About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular