Wednesday 16 September 2015

I wanted to sell my kidney to pay the ransome when my family was kidnapped – Mr. Ibu

Popular Nigerian actor and comedian John Okafor - often called "Mr. Ibu", after his most popular role – says he was willing to sell his kidneys to rescue his family after they were kidnapped in Enugu in 2011.

The kidnappers demanded 50 million naira before the release of Mr. Ibu’s wife and children.

But speaking on Starr Chat with host Bola Ray on Starr 103.5FM Wednesday, Mr. Ibu said due to his inability to raise the said amount he decided to sell one of his kidneys to settle the kidnappers.

“At one time I even asked them to come take my kidney instead and just find buyer come take am,” Mr. Ibu said.

The father of seven added that frustrating moment forced him to even ask the kidnappers to sell his entire family.

“Go ahead and kill them because I don’t have that kind of money or pick me and leave these innocent people,” Mr. Ibu told Bola Ray.

Source: Starrfmonline.com/103.5FM
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular