Tuesday 1 September 2015

I am Not 41 years says Nana Ama McBrown


In recent times, some celebrities have had to correct some details documented by Wikipedia on their ages. Nigerian music producer and leader of the music group the Mavin, Don Jazzy had to call the attention of Wilkipedia to correct his age.

In the wake of this morning according to ghbase.com, one Ghanaian actress Nana Ama McBrown has also expressed her displeasure at the information provided by wikipedia. According to Wilkipedia, the beautiful actress is 41 years old which she the actress has refused.

According to her, she owes no one an explaination or justification in relation to her age. Accrding to her, she has her passport and that document contains her age for all to see.
“They sent the wrong information and it’s none of my business. I don’t know who took it there (Wikipedia). I have my passport, I don’t need anybody to confirm my age”
“ I wasn’t born in that year on Wikipedia and I don’t need to discuss my age with anybody. They are not my mother. I wasn’t born in the 80s, I was born in the 70s, very late 70s. I don’t know why they want to give me that age. Sweetheart, you don’t have to call me this morning to ask me this question, I just woke up,”
Nana Ama McBrown has featured in many Ghanaian movies and she is said to be the multi talented actress who is able to cut across the faces of the two movie industries in Ghana. She recently celebrated her birthday some few weeks ago and she did that with songstress Becca.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular