Monday 14 September 2015

John Dumelo has denied ever saying he is Sidelined

Reports via social media since yesterday is that Ghanaian actor John Dumelo says he has being sidelined by movie producers in Ghana and for that reason, he has not being in Ghana for some months now.

John Dumelo via his twitter handle has denied this reports.
Read his response via his twitter handle.

"I never granted any interview to say producers have sidelined me. I'm busy working on my businesses globally hence my absence from ghana" said John Dumelo.

About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular