Saturday 30 May 2015

Don't Send Any Money To Africa - John Dumelo

 One of Ghana's fine and award winning movie actors John Dumelo has posted a video on his facebook fanpage telling the world not to send any money to Africa in his name.

John Dumelo for quiet sometime now have being advising his fans to avoid people using his name on the various social media platforms to ask for financial support from them.

He stated clearly that he is not on any social media platform aside his verified Facebook and twitter accounts.
In recent times, many celebrities have had their fans complain of hackers and scammers using their names to es tort money from them. These scammers use many ways and means to be able to get what they want from their victim.
According to John Dumelo, they come up with stories like, "I need money to assist me in my movie; I am here but l can't go to the bank; my mother is sick; I need money for the operation" and lots of unthinkable reasons.

"Hey guys, just to let you know I'm not on Skype,  I'm not on watsapp, I'm not on Viber, I'm not on Imo. If you are chatting with anyone on Watsup, Viber, Imo and Skype, it is not me. This is my Facebook fan page and its being verified. It has a little blue thick beside my name" John tells his fans in the video.

He goes on further to advice them to avoid any interaction with people on such platforms in his name.

"Those fake guys will take pictures from my Facebook account and setup their own and they will ask you for money for my mum is sick; or ask you for money for operation or they ask you for money for film production or whatever it is and they will say that, John can't go to the bank so send the money through his PA, Manager or whatever. It is FAKE. I am not on Viber, l am not on watsapp, l am not Skype, l am not on Imo. This is my Facebook acoount and it is verified so please be very careful and don't send any money to Africa".

Click on the link to watch the video.

https://www.facebook.com/john.dumelo.98?fref=nf


About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular