Tuesday 12 May 2015

CELEBS Vrs CELEBS: David Oscar writes Love Letter to Yvonne

After he expressed his thoughts on the #DumsorMustStop vigil and was questioned by Yvonne Nelson, David Oscar after his tweak reply seems not to be satisfied. 

He has taken to Facebook to write a "love letter" to Yvonne Nelson which many who have read think it was not necessary. 
Well, read his post and be your own judge.

Romantic love affair. #DaVonne. Love too strong. 
My love Yvonne,

From the day I set my eyes on you, I knew it was Destiny for you to keep getting brighter. You are a true gem, it's almost like you have the ability to block everything that contravenes your thoughts. My love for you has remained consistent, you brighten my dark days; you cover up the dum and represent the sor. The only bulb that t...akes my current, the only tree that makes my forest, the only mosquito in my net. I want to celebrate you today and thank you for constantly loving me, even when your friends thought I was nobody. I can't continue this letter cos my lights are off and my phone is almost dead. I'd be back baby, until I'm back, stay away from Nigerian boys who only love your waist. 

Yours Lovingly
Davey baby



About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular