Thursday 14 May 2015

Ama K. Abebrese denies "Orgasm" story reported


Some media houses are said to have published a story which claims, Ama K. Abebrese have said "she has not orgasm in the past 3 months due to the erratic power supply in the country popularly known as Dumsor".

The award winning actress has denied the story and also schooled the some bloggers and journalists.
She took to her Facebook fan page to let the world know the truth of the story and further ask for a retraction from the various media outlets who published the story.
Read her post:

"It's been brought to my attention that Adom online and Nyhira FM's Facebook page have put out a story about me on their platform which is false. A blogger by the name of 'Akosua Abebrese' wrote a piece for Ghanacelebrities .com website that is being falsely attributed to me. The story has also been posted on Nhyria FM 's Facebook page. Both of these media houses are part of the MultiMedia Group. I am very disappointed by this. Not only is it wrong to attribute this story to ...me but to deny the true blogger of the piece she has written is also wrong. Frankly I expect better from a so called reputable media organisation. I have also been made aware of some lesser known websites that have also copied this story.

The story has resulted in many forms of insults to me via the comments from readers. Some also pointed that I've been wrongfully attributed to the story.
I expect a retraction and an apology from Adom online on their platforms.

I expect the story be removed from Nyhira FM's Facebook page and any other media platforms that has posted this story.
To those who call themselves journalists, and bloggers. You really should know and do better. Such bad practices are not only lazy but can be very damaging to people's reputations.

PS : Thank you to those who took the time to highlight this inaccurate story to me.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular