Tuesday 28 July 2015

Afia Schwarzenegger Finally Speaks After Police Arrest

Afia Schwarzenegger one of Ghana's female comedian was reported to have being arrested by the Police in a video from Blaggogee.com In the video, the comedian cum TV and Radio Presenter Afia Schwarzenegger was seen being arrested by the Police.

Afia has finally taken to her instagram handle to tell the world what actuall happened on that faithful day. 

Read her Post: 

 "I went to a restaurant to buy food….I was approached by this beautiful family to for a pic…After which a few other people asked me for a foto. …what happened next is a script I will give to @lydiaforson.
This is not to disrespect anybody but to inform u my loyal fans not to ask me for pictures at certain places…sometimes my security matters as well.
Luv you all and Good morning"

About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular