Tuesday 7 July 2015

Bulldog replies Nii Soul for Calling Him "the worst manager"

http://www.zionfelix.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/nii-bull-dog.jpgOver the weekend, Nii Soul,he former Project fame contestant was captured on video in an interview claiming Bulldog his former manager is the worst manager he knows.

This claim which the "Sunshine Baby" hit maker has denied until the video was released. This video obviously did not go well with his former manager Bulldog who is currently the manager for Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.

Bulldog has taking to his facebook account to express his disappointment and has responded.

"IN YOUR OWN WORDS... I "PICKED YOU UP"

An artiste employs and pays management for their services… A managers' job is not charity. The only paying management jobs I have had in my over 15 years career started with VIP and Shatta Wale.
All I did before was an investment of my money and time to nurture talents.
It's okay to call me the "worst" after all I've had some interesting "titles" thrown at me on this my journey as an artiste manager. And to quickly turn to me and say you didn't say that? Whew!! Infact you said more… Or you didn't know they were recording? lol.. VIDEO NOR DEY LIE...
We are sorry we could not help you at Bullhaus Entertainment when we "PICKED YOU UP" when you were down.
Then again I don't remember you paying us for our "worse" services at Bullhaus Entertainment, please you still owe us, do well and bring our money. God bless you and remember us in your prayers.
Remember you only came to us to help you because we are the "worst"
And for the collaboration you wanted with Shatta Wale, I am going to do my best as the "worst manager" to make sure it comes off at least to redeem my image. lol






Attached is the video:


About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular