Tuesday 14 July 2015

Nigerian actor Emeka Ike’s Wife Files for Divorce Over Domestic Violence

http://www.mjemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/ike.jpg

Wife of popular Nigerian actor, Emeka Ike, is taking a bow on her 15-year-old marriage.

Suzanne Emeka-Ike who has been married to the actor since 2000, has reportedly filed for divorce from him, saying he was “abusive” toward her, and enjoyed calling her names.

Some quotes from Suzanne’s court testimony, published by Nigeria’s Daily Post NG, reveal she suffered both physical and emotional abuse from the hands of the movie star.

“It was when my husband beat me mercilessly I believed that people truly saw stars whenever they were unconscious. It was my brother who took me to the hospital where I spent two months. There was also a day I was feeding our last child with tea, my husband, out of anger took the tea and poured it on my head.

“Each time we fight, he calls me a witch saying whenever he intends to start a project and he informs me it eventually fails. He also said if he hadn’t married me, I would have become a prostitute,” she revealed.

The pair who are currently in divorce court have been separated for a few months now.

“Since I left, he doesn’t allow me to speak with our first two children, asking me to come home if I really want to see them. Even when I was in with him, he leaves home for months on the pretext of different appointments. I can’t face all these anymore. I need help,” she further said.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular