Monday 13 July 2015

I went Blind in J.S.S - Bulldog narrates His life Story

http://www.viasat1.com.gh/images/uploads/Bulldog-620x330.jpgLife has a lot of mysteries and it is God who understands why and for what purpose it happens.

Lawrence Nana Asiamah Hanson, popularly called Bulldog,the manager for Shatta Wale has revealed to the world the challenges he has gone through life.

Speaking on the KSM Show, Bulldog confirmed he going blind at some age of his life when he was in J.S.S.

"For me l think l have being very very fortunate because l have being through a lot in life. There was a point in my life when l was in J.S.S 2 I was blind. I was in a church home for a while through prayers and everything. My mother l must say is everything to me. She has being there all through. You know, what ever l am today she has brought me this far" said Bulldog.

Bulldog said his blindness was caused by malaria and he spent two months in the house of God.
"For me the only thing that reminds me of those times were my school friends who came to visit me. Back then, they were calling me by my name "Hanson" so l couldn't see them but all l could hear were voices. That was like a rough time for me so if l am seeing clearly today, then it means there is a mission. There is a purpose for my life. And if l went through that and came out clean then it means there should be a higher purpose for me",said Bulldog as he narrates his challenges in life.

http://233times.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/10341434_642817685798932_4815209948172764592_n.jpg
(Bulldog hugs his wife when released from cells)


Again, he referred to himself as the luckiest man on earth reference his charge to the late Fennec Okyere's murder case.

" That is actually the highest crime on earth; Murder, and it was put right at my doorstep and I'm here today; l can only say I'm lucky and blessed. There is nothing logic to it because if it wasn't for the hand of God and the people who supported me whiles l was in there. So for me to be seated here alone shows I'm and it is the hand of God".

He shares his experience in cell when he was arrested and he believes God sent him there for a purpose.  He says it was time God wanted him to get closer to him and know him more.
"You know when l was in there, l was treated as a king. For me it was a time to get closer to him because there was this Pastor we met there, l think Pastor Isaac and for the two and half weeks almost three weeks when l was in there; between the hours of 12 am to 3am, it was all prayers. I mean l don't have time for church l must confess so for me thought God wanted me to draw closer to him. You know some people also came by to say it could have being worse. They were prophesying all doom and God wanted to keep me safe. I believed in that because the whole time l was there, my spirited was lifted up. The only thing l was missing at the time was my family, my two kids and my wife and my laptop(says that in comic)".

http://cdn.omgghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/bulldog.jpg
(Bulldog with fans when he was released)

According to him, his name is a spiritual one and it means "a die-hard person". To him he trys to get exactly what he wants.
"My name is a spiritual one. It simply means a die-hard person. You know, l try to get exactly what l want" says Bulldog with smiles and confirms his name was given to him by his peers looking at how he goes about his acts to get what he wants.

http://enterghana.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/11082464_10206250694256603_4443173910906259828_n.jpg
(Bulldog with his artiste Shatta Wale)

Bulldog is considered by many as one of the controversial artiste manager in in Ghana but to him, he only see himself as a vessel used by Jah to serve.

Bulldog as an artiste manager have manager the likes of Yaa Yaa formerly called Bertha, Nii Soul, Iwan, 5Five, VIP and now Shatta Wale.

Watch the interview:



About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular