Thursday 4 June 2015

Shut the fu*k up or else it will be ugly - Promzy warns Reggie Rockstone

Promzy former member of VIP now VVIP have being for sometime since he left the group until yesterday.

The musician seems not to be happy with the new member of the group Reggie Rockstone who many have accused to be the reason for the breakup of VIP.

Promzy took to his Facebook page to tell Reggie to shut or it will be ugly.

As to what exactly might have triggered this reaction, one is yet to understand.

Read his message:


Promzy Afrika
 
The reason behind my silence
1,am not the pussy type running after radio or tv seeking attention or wanna be heard
2,a real street negga don't talk too much,we put in work
3,real neggaz don't start what they can't finish.
4,we don't have time for low life neggaz....
As old as you are you don't want to respect yourself,who even made you the grandpa of hip life( that sounds like a self title to me,tell people the truth about me)Never bite the hands that feed you.
Remember this,am always going to be ‪#‎PROMZYAFRIKA‬ the true King of Nima.
So shut the fuck up or else it will be ugly Yaw asante and am not playing.

 
Promzy Afrika Zak ebi like say I keep quiet too much,so Yaw asante dey running his mouth too much including his people.beating time catch


Promzy Afrika Brothers,I don't know what I've done against this dude,he lure he's way into the group fine by me,I love my group and will always respect our struggle from the 90s,what's the dissing for brothers? I don't have problem with what they doing intact am happy for them but yaw asante should let me be that's all.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular