Thursday 25 June 2015

Asamoah Breaks Silence on Sex Scandal

Asamoah Gyan: 'I'm mentally tough; I'll sail through'Beleaguered Ghana captain Asamoah Gyan says he has the mental strength to deal with allegations of rape and sodomy by a 22-year-old female student.

Sarah Kwabla, a university student, claims he had sex with the Al Ain star in February and that resulted in a pregnancy.

But her lawyer Maurice Ampaw has announced that they have filed fresh charges at the Domestic Violence and Victim Support Unit (DOOVSU) at the Ministry Police Station in Accra two days ago.

In his first interview, Gyan has said he had the wherewithal to brave the storm.

“All through my career, I have always contended with obstacles whenever I’m trying to do anything but I never give up because I am mentally strong. I have not always had things running smoothly for me but I try to sail through,” Gyan told Accra-based Happy FM.

“What has kept me going up to this time is my mental toughness.

“You will notice that at almost every point in my life I have had challenges. I am blessed to have been able to go through all the time so I will go through this one too, again.

Gyan’s lawyer Kissi Adjabeng confirmed his client had sex with the lady but doubted if he was responsible for the pregnancy.

The player and camp had accused the lady of blackmail.

Source: Ghanasoccernet
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular