Tuesday 2 June 2015

“I Didn’t Use Pregnancy To Tie Chris Attoh Down” - Damilola Adegbite:

Actress Damilola Adegbite has denied using her pregnancy for hubby Chris Attoh to rope him into marriage.
The duo met on the set of TV show, Tinsel, starting a relationship that became a marriage months back.
Adegbite had given birth to their son, Bryan, before they got married, and in an interview with Blanck magazine, spoke about his reaction to the pregnancy.
“I remember when I told Chris I was pregnant, he laughed uncontrollably. I was shocked. He was so happy and that was all that mattered to me at that time,” she said in the interview.
“Bryan is a miracle and was given to us for a reason we both know. He came at the time we did not expect but it was such a beautiful timing. I would not trade that feeling for a million fans,” she further said.
“Some people have asked me if having a child obligated me Chris to marry me and here is my answer; there are a lot of baby mamas out there who their baby daddies did not marry, so having a kid for a guy does not guarantee anything.
“For us, Bryan sealed the deal for us; his coming made us know that God was leading us to the path we had always wanted and it would have been foolish for us not to jump on it. And Bryan brought a lot of change, redirection, focus, organisation and unity.”
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular