Tuesday 2 June 2015

I am Not A Gospel Musician - Akosua Adjepong

Former member of NAKOREX, Akosua Adjapong in an exclusive interview with Studio360gh has revealed she is not a gospel musician.

The "Frema" hitmaker revealed this after her show "Akosua@25" held at the Accra International Conference Centre over the weekend.
When asked if she doing gospel songs is really paying as compared to her previous highlife experience, Akosua said,

"Ermm..., point of correction, I am not a gospel singer. Akosua Adjepong spreads the good news. I write songs as and when they comes. I have never ever force myself to be what l cannot be. The gospel song came when l was in America and l wrote the song. I don't sing profane. I sing songs that advises people and songs that motivate people and that is why Akosua Adjepong writes good songs. So l am not a gospel singer. People say, is Akosua Adjepong a Gospel or Highlife Singer, I write songs to motivate people, to advise people and l make sure my sings are meaningful".

Akosua on Saturday, the 30th of May 2015 celebrated her twenty fifth anniversary in music and the night was grace with performance from Rex Omar, Amanzeba Nat Brew, A.B. Crentil, Paapa Yankson, Becca, MzVee, Sarkodie, Edem, Nana Ama McBrown and a host of other Ghanaian musicians.
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular