Thursday 13 August 2015

UPDATE: Ms Ada Speaks: ‘I’m blank on how my nude pictures leaked’


Four months after news broke that a YFM presenter had been abducted in Takoradi in the Western Region, Ms. Ada has broken her silence stating that she is completely “blank” on the whole development. Ms Ada at a press conference on Wednesday said she has no memories about how she even ended up in Takoradi where the said incident occurred. “I have not seen pictures of myself. I was found, practically naked on the streets. I don’t even know how I moved from Accra to Takoradi,” she said. The YFM presenter known as Ms Adaeze Onyinyechie was allegedly kidnapped in April and sexually assaulted by an unknown gang. Pictures of the alleged sexual assault went viral with most people expressing outrage over the inhumane act. But the Police later said the alleged sexual assault was staged. This infuriated many who called for her to be prosecuted.

Ms. Ada was later brought to Accra where the Police claimed the alleged incident was “staged.” “Now there is too much I don’t even understand. There are some stories I don’t know how authentic they are, I don’t know where they are coming from and I think there are some things you should go to the Police. I’ve been virtually back and forth with the Police; they have to do their bit, I have to do my bit,” Ms Ada said.

The Police had said, that was the 5th time the YFM Presenter had been allegedly kidnapped.

She was later sent to the Accra Police hospital where she received medical attention.

Meanwhile, speaking to Citi News after addressing the media, Ms Ada said, she will tell her side of the story after sorting out issues with the Police.

“I am fine, I am good and I am ready to get back to work, maybe twice what I

use to do with a lot of energy more creativity so my fans should just chill out. I know they are missing a lot and to put competition on radio.”

“You’ve heard a whole lot, at a point I was asking questions that people were supposed to ask me. In all of them, I don’t know what to say whether it was true or not, but I have my side of the story and I think I will tell you my side of the story at my own time.”


In a related development, a consultant psychiatrist at the Brain Clinic in Abokobi, Mr. Yao Mfodwo who has been treating Ms. Ada since she was discharged from the Police hospital, linked Ada’s condition to a psychological disorder. “There is evidence of fluctuating modes, periods of depression associated with suicide attempts as well as times she had a sense of feeling of a lot of energy. There was some history of unpredictable behavior, the alleged rape and also established pattern of behavior.”
“There were a number of rape incidents reported by the Police. There was a sense in which Ada felt special as well as sense where sometimes she had difference and limitless energy. Base on all these things… there was preponderance of a mode problem with Ada so we came to the conclusion of a working diagnosis of a bipolar mode disorder. So we have looked after her and we are more than satisfied…and we have said that she is fit to go back to work,” he added.

Credit: ETVGhana I Citifmonline
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular