Sunday 9 August 2015

MattersArising: Sarkodie Apologises to Obrafuor

History was made yesterday when Sarkodie with a music army made up of Lighter, Shatta Wale, Kwaw Kese, Bisa Kdei, EL, Banky W and more performed at the Apollo Theatre.
The rap Sofo who was also billed to perform at the same concert could not because of miscommunication between Obrafour's management and the event promoter.

But Sarkodie had to pour out his out today on Twitter and wrote a few lines.

"Yall remember this tweet? Was about to cancel the show due to few difficulties but remembered we came a long way...: BAD NEWS: And this is gone be hard to Break to the fans But I have to....

Work permits for most acts came Late and didn't Give us enough time to secure or even renew Visas...I was so Down... and made me want to cancel

I want thank my Family for the support and motivation Yall Gave me to go ahead and do this @EFYA_Nokturnal @PAPPYKOJO @1RealJoeyB Missed Yall

I want to Say sorry to my GodFather @iamobrafour for any inconvenience. I was in Ghana Trying to get these visas... And thought all was Good with you

My Bad @iamobrafour promise this will never happen Again!!!! I respect you A lot!!! ... Nothing has changed .Our bond grows stronger

In all we thanks to Almighty History was indeed Made !!!!!"
 
 
About Unknown

Pellentesque penatibus, sed rutrum viverra quisque pede, mauris commodo sodales enim porttitor. Magna convallis mi mollis, neque nostra mi vel volutpat lacinia, vitae blandit est, bibendum vel ut. Congue ultricies, libero velit amet magna erat. Orci in, eleifend venenatis lacus.

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured

most popular